Don’t get me started on how important this movie is. I won’t stop.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
You know, I don’t think I’ve ever heard anybody suggest that toilet paper or paper towels in public bathrooms shouldn’t be free. We’d consider it outrageous if that very basic necessity were to be missing, or provided only for purchase.
one time I had this dream that I logged on to amazon and my account had like negative four trillion dollars because i accidentally bought the city of Paris
So many things to throw on the ground…
This is the most amazing thing
I AM SO DONE WITH THIS WEBSITE
This makes me giggle
what is this from haha
guardians of the galaxy 2
deciding i was pretty was the best thing that i ever did
one day i was just like
fuck this im pretty
and i was
i’m reblogging this twice because this is probably the truest statement I’ve ever come across. And it holds power and ability for every person struggling within themselves. use this because it will make a difference in your life.
Ludovic Florent's series “Poussières d’étoiles” (Stardust).
This is fucking gorgeous
ppl always ask me “”what are you going to do with your degree”“ and “"if you wanna get a PHD how do you plan on paying for it"" and ""where are you gonna move after college"" but here is the thing:
i am very powerful and cute and im gonna float through this world one day at a time. please leave me alone.
why do shampoo bottles weigh hardly anything but when you drop them in the shower they turn into a meteor
there’s this commercial on tv now for supernatural and they’re basically like “The Winchester brothers are back for more mysterious and dangerous adventures” and then
they fucking show this clip
and I just can’t even imagine what people that don’t watch supernatural will think of this show